To use Internet Banking (Private PC) you must select a Private PC password, hereafter referred to as your Personal Identification Number (PIN) in order to access your account. You must obtain a separate PIN for each account structure (Please choose a PIN carefully...it must be between 4 and 10 characters in length). You agree to notify us immediately if your PIN becomes lost or compromised. If we receive such a notice, we may in our discretion, freeze your account, line of credit or loan to prevent further electronic access. Delivering the PIN to another person constitutes authorization of that person to conduct any Internet Banking transaction or inquiry on your account, line of credit and/or loans. You are liable for all authorized transactions. Authorized use of the PIN for any Private PC transaction is an order by you for that transaction on your account, line of credit and/or loan. If there is a joint owner on your account, the joint owner may request online service and a PIN if one has not already been assigned to the account. With The Private PC Internet Banking service, you can access your account from any personal computer with Internet access. In addition, within Private PC, you may sign up for Bill Payment service, electronic access to monthly or quarterly statements.
Private PC is a service for our members. However, the privileges given under this service may be canceled at any time. You may use this service at any time, seven days a week.
The Credit Union reserves the right to refuse any transaction that would draw upon insufficient funds, lower an account below a required balance, or exceed the allowable number of transfers.
Use Private PC to:
You can access your Credit Union accounts and process transactions 24 hours a day, seven days a week. Through Private PC you can:
- Make inquiries of your credit union deposit accounts, loan accounts,
credit card activity.
- Check account balances.
- Make check withdrawals to be sent to your home address from Share Savings, Share Draft (Checking), Money Market or Reserve Savings accounts or an approved line of credit.
- Transfers from Share Savings, Share Draft (Checking) Money Market, Reserves Savings to a Loan, Holiday Savings or credit card.
- Transfer funds between your Share Savings, Share Draft/checking, Money Market, Reserve Shares accounts, or an approved line of credit.
- Make check inquiries and view copies of your checks.
- Place stop payment orders.
- Customize - Change your Private PC PIN and your e-mail address
registered with us.
- Request additional services, such as: change of address, change Audio Response PIN, set up automatic transfers between Private PC accounts.
- Change periodic statement delivery methods to and from paper statement U.S. Mail delivery and e-Statement on-line statement delivery by clicking on the e-Statement Selection Button and selecting your delivery method. There is a fee for paper statement delivery for those enrolled in Private PC as set forth in the Rate and Fee Schedule.
- View periodic statements if you have selected e-Statement delivery method.
- Change your Private PC PIN and your e-mail address registered with us.
- Request additional services, such as: change of address, change Audio Response PIN, set up automatic transfers between Private PC accounts and reorder checks.
- If you have enrolled in the BillPayer Feature, you may also use Internet Banking to request that bills be paid from your Share Draft (checking) Account in the amounts and on the days you request.